Even with the assistance of Professor Trelawney, we don't always foresee the ideal number of medals necessary for a given event. Sometimes, the goblins demand that we purchase extra medals to save precious galleons. Whatever the reason, we've ended up with some spare medals in need of a good home....YOUR home!...and are able to offer late registrations for these events.
A few important notes:
1. Late registrations are on a first-come, first served basis. Once the available number of registrations are gone, they are gone forever. We will not be able to order any more. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
2 . If you want BIBS for these events, simply enter your desired bib name and number in the “Notes” section when you check out. If you forget, or your browser/phone does not show you the notes section, you can email the desired bib information to firstname.lastname@example.org afterwards.
3. Challenge Medal: We will not be verifying challenge eligibility, so we are going on the honor system. If you have registered for a total of three events from the past year, you are free to register for the Challenge Medal.
4. Just like the original events, these late registrations are tax-deductible donations and you can claim $21 of your $25 donation on your taxes.
5. The final donations to the Charity Partners for these events have been made. The proceeds from these late registrations will go to support our current year Charity Partners.
6. Retroactive Perfect Prefect status CAN be granted for 2017. If you have registered for all 7 events from 2017, please email email@example.com so we can add your name to the HRC Hall of Fame names.